Enjoy this Libby’s famous Pumpkin Pie recipe with pictures every step of the way.
What is in a can of Libby’s Pumpkin Puree? 100% Pumpkin
Nothing is added to the canned pumpkin puree, no salt, no sugar, no artificial flavorings, no colorings or preservatives. Some water is removed to concentrate the pumpkin for an even consistency and fresh rich taste.
Libby’s Pumpkin Pie Original Recipe from 1950
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Cook time||55 minutes|
|Total time||1 hours, 10 minutes|
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin (15 oz)
- 1 can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk (12 fl oz)
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell ((4-cup volume))
This is the traditional LIBBY'S® pumpkin pie recipe for a single pie. This classic recipe has been on LIBBY'S® Pumpkin canned puree labels since 1950.
This pie is easy to prepare and even easier to enjoy. Just mix, pour, bake for a delicious homemade tradition.